How to make Elementouch
You can easily create with familiar materials. Used as teaching material is also welcome.
Easy version *Updated 2020/Sep/25
Version 1 for coffee cans (190 ml) *Updated 2020/Sep/25
How to make your own Elementouch
- Cut into three sheets. From the top [pattern sp] [d] [f].
- A coffee can for 190 ml. Please remove the lid. Be careful not to hurt your hands.
- You can write your name on [sp].
- Secure the end of [sp] to the can with tape and wrap it around the can.
- Please paste from top to bottom.
- Tape [d] to [sp]Fix it (let's align the atomic numbers). Fix it from both the front and back.
- Secure [d] with tape around [sp].
- Secure [f] with tape around [d].
- This is completed.
Version 2 for coffee cans (350 ml)
- It was published in Asahi Shimbun on July 28, 2012.
- Borderless print the pattern on the entire surface. Fits on A4 size paper.
- Please make it while looking at the PDF file below.
How to make
Copyright© Yoshiteru Maeno All rights reserved.