The 5th Annual Meeting(TopoMat2019) was a great success with about 180 participants.
Many hot topics have been intensively discussed.
We would like to thank each and every one of you who has associated with the conference.
- Photos updated.NEW!
- Poster Award updated.NEW!
- Restaurant and store map is updated.
- “Group photo” is December 4th.
- Instructions updated.
- Time Table updated.
- Registration have been closed.
- Abstract submission (for those who presenting) have been closed.
- Abstract submission started.
Abstract submission deadline (for those presenting): October 15, 2019
- Registration started.
Registration deadline: October 31, 2019
- Invited speakers is uploaded.
- The webpage is now open.
December 3 (Tue) - 7 (Sat), 2019
(Dec. 3 is for registration and welcome reception; conference ends in the evening of Dec. 7.)
The conference is organized by the research project "Topological Materials Science" (the project leader: Norio Kawakami at Kyoto University) supported by MEXT (Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology) of Japan.